Behringer and patents/lawsuits/etc.

I loved the Big Short...haa and American Greed tv series, a person can make (steal) a lot of money with a little charisma and a basic ponzi scam. The penalty for ripping off hundreds of people's retirement funds doesnt get much prison time either. I read Bernie Maddoff's actually doing well in prison and is kind of celeb status. The BIg Short though with the Govt. Bailout is even bigger scam than Bernie. Hell the Texas Teachers Retirement system was invested in Enron, thats how good the "professional brokers" are...they never see it coming either.

One theory was when we get to 0% interest on loans to keep the economy alive is the end, because you cant loan out past 0%. A lot of credit cards are offering 0% so maybe we are about to implode again?

Greenspan said "fuget bout it..." "its natural....let it happen...dont worry be happy....it will crash, and rebuild and crash and rebuild...no big deal". That was our US experts perspective.

Let it rally forever, thats what everyone wants, like Meth Addicts, but money addicts.

I think the Feds supposed to raise interest to slow it down and lower it to grow the economy, keep it balanced, a smooth chart. But the truth is GREED and no one wants the party to end, so they dont raise interest, and then it crashes.

and it will build back up maybe...aha ..maybe....

another one is INSIDE JOB.
a Wall Street ran US Govt.

Last edited:
Back