Autotune, echo and other filters...

Snupii

Hello guys, im new in this forum, i have a little home studio. I have scarlet 2i2, rode nt1, studio monitors, and alesis headphones.
I want to know is there any voice changer hardware like adding a echo, autotune and pitch changer, i know there are options in adobe audition (my software) to change that, but i think it would be a lot easier to change that on some equipmant.
Sorry if question is stupit and sorry for my bad language.
Btw im talking about rap, if that mean something
Have a nice day. :D

i just checked it, i dont think that is what i need, can i record songs with that?
thank you for answare :D

Well, that's not exactly what you asked:

I want to know is there any voice changer hardware like adding a echo, autotune and pitch changer, i know there are options in adobe audition (my software) to change that, but i think it would be a lot easier to change that on some equipmant.

So I've shown you a piece of hardware equipment that will add echo, autotune etc as you asked.

You've got adobe audition to record with, so what exactly are you asking for?

Note that the voicelive will record loops, which is neat.

i was thinking something like Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P, but i dont know anything about stuff like that :/

i was thinking something like Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P, but i dont know anything about stuff like that :/

Okay, I get where you are coming from now. When you asked "can I record songs with that" you were not asking for a hardware recorder, but something that you could use for effects while you were recording.

The VoiceLive will do that. It's main use is for doing stuff live. But it has mike input phantom power for your NT1, and line-outs to go into your scarlet (and from there into your computer). Or it has its own USB, so I believe you can go straight from VoiceLive to computer.

The virtualizer has a whole heap of effects, but is best used as an effect running off an insert on a mixer. It doesn't have a mike input (nor phantom power), and needs a line level input. I can see a practical way of hooking it up with what you have. One possible way is put the mike into one of the scarlet's inputs, take the output of that channel and feed it to the virtualizer, then take one of the virtualizer outputs into the other scarlet channel, then record that via the scarlet's USB.

hmm now i think voicelive is good idea, but when i rap in it is my voice coming to audition in real tim, and will i hear my edited voice on headphones in real time?
I just need to conect voice live to scarlet and microphone to voice live, and other stuff will be the same like monitors?
sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for helping :D

hmm now i think voicelive is good idea, but when i rap in it is my voice coming to audition in real tim, and will i hear my edited voice on headphones in real time?
I just need to conect voice live to scarlet and microphone to voice live, and other stuff will be the same like monitors?
sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for helping :D

Your voice will go into audition and your headphones in real time. That's what voicelive is designed to do. As for voicelive2 being better than voicelive 1? I don't know. I don't even know if there is a voicelive 1.

Back