Audiobuddy mods

solo.guitar said:
Or you could save your pennies a bit longer and get a DMP3. Big quality difference to me, and only about $50 more.

Also, I'm pretty sure the DMP3 has full 48V phantom power.
You've missed the point:
Me said:
I wouldn't recommend you buy one but if you have one and want to make it sound better:......
I agree with you, the DMP-3 is a pretty good pre for not much more money but this mod is for the benefit of people who happen to have an audiobuddy because it's all they could afford or it was a bad gear choice or whatever.

I'm not recommending people go out and buy one so they can mod it, I'm just passing on a bit of info that a few people might find useful.

Thanks to those who recognised and showed appreciation for this pretty simple fact.

Kevin DeSchwazi said:
You've missed the point:
I agree with you, the DMP-3 is a pretty good pre for not much more money but this mod is for the benefit of people who happen to have an audiobuddy because it's all they could afford or it was a bad gear choice or whatever.

I'm not recommending people go out and buy one so they can mod it, I'm just passing on a bit of info that a few people might find useful.

Thanks to those who recognised and showed appreciation for this pretty simple fact.

I think anytime you post on this forum, someone is going to trash you. I felt your post was thoughtful in that many home recordist can only afford inexpensive gear.

Back