Anyone looking to sell their Ghost?

Good luck in your quest charger...mines a 24 LE and you couldn't pry it from my dead hands haha they have a few in the U.K. for sale.

My Grandma passes through the place from time to time but she's not ready to leave just yet. I was sure we saw the last of her at the funeral 25 years ago.:eek:

DAMN! That's a steal! No meterbridge, but the monitor, and mounting arm are worth a heckuva lot more than the meterbridge. You can pick that up later. It also comes in an argosy desk. Sweet!
That's the starting bid...there's got to be a reserve on that auction... the Argosy has got to be at least a grand, and the monitor close to that again... I'm watching this one... too sweet

That's the starting bid...there's got to be a reserve on that auction... the Argosy has got to be at least a grand, and the monitor close to that again... I'm watching this one... too sweet

When ebay items have a reserve - there's a line under them that says '(Reserve Not Met'). This doesnt have that - so it's fair game at that price.

When ebay items have a reserve - there's a line under them that says '(Reserve Not Met'). This doesnt have that - so it's fair game at that price.

Yeah but in situations like that you get sellers that will run into problems and have to back out of the sale. Either they'll damage it getting it ready or some other BS excuse will come up.

BTW go check out gearslutz.com, you might have a better chance picking one up there.

I thought there had to be a bid before that shows up... ahhh, what do I know??

It doesn't look like a reserve auction, $2,995 is probably the minimum price that person wants to get for the unit. Don't assume the seller will back out of the deal. If he gets rid of the Ghost he doesn't need the Argosy or the monitor arm. So it makes sense to give one low price for all and try to move it.

Also, pickup only auction items tend to go for less because you have fewer people bidding on them.

I don't know that seller, but the deal looks pretty good. Since you'd be picking up, you'd ahve a chance to check it out in person as a last resort.

It's a good price but not a steal. I got my 24 MMC with Meters for around $1200 as I recall. That console is pretty nice. A good new console usually costs more then a used Ghost. That's why I decided to build my own.

Back