Alesis Nanoverb

I have one. You will get some pretty bad slams on that unit on this BBS. But for 50.00 it is not so bad. I just use it for a little verb on a headphone mix here and there. For use with your 4 tracker, I think that you would be happy with it. Simple to use and very compact. If you were into a higher line of recording equipment, then I would recommend something else, but for the price and your application, I think you would be stisfied.

Fangar

FWIW, the "1's" sound better to me on the reverb presets;
room#1
hall#1
plate#1

Then use whatever one with moderation and you'll get better results
IMHO.

I have had one of these for quite a long time and use it as a guitar reverb. It actually sounds pretty good for that use. I didn't like it as a vocal reverb since it seems to add a lot of noise, but for a guitar amp it is fine and a lot cheaper than some of the other items out there. At $50 it is a decent purchase.

I have a Nano Verb. It's a great little unit if you are using it in the fashion that it was intended to be used. Forget using it for vocals. It's garbage for that. For instruments. It's the way to go for inexpensive. $50 is cheap!

My nanoverb is 2 years old and was my first real PA reverb unit. I have long since upgraded to and alex system which has a great transparent sound. the nanoverb is pretty noisy, and I don't recommend recording with it but it is cheap and easy to function. It's wall wart has never failed and it still has a nice finish(whatever that is worth). You will find it limiting unless you memorize pre-settings in your head. It is now a regular part of my guitar rack.

the nanoverb was my first verb, excellent for the $50 you can get it for. easy to use, you can figgure out the whole thing in like 15 minutes. great for a PA where you dont have much time to play around with a verb before your set.....just patch it in and go. for recording it is a little noisy, but not unbearibly so.

Back