Why must my mono songs become converted to "stereo" on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Jordan:
You're no musician or engineer but you ARE a master of promotion and manipulation.

To everybody else:
Imagine if this thread had only JordanD in it... and everyone else had enough sense to stop bumping it.

so, not having read through the flames, is there any harm in what the OP has done? Has he hurt anyone with his "productions" ???

or is he just delusional?

and if so, doesnt he still have a right to promote his music?:confused:

And no one is denying him the freedom to do so. We are just making fun of him in the process:p

He's gotten some good advice in this thread, even some compliments. If he is serious about his music and art we would have engaged with our constructive criticism.

But he hasn't.

And that's fine, he is not forced too.

Neither are we forced to be nice to him.

I would love to believe that he is only a troll having a laugh at our expense, but after this one-album-a-week-marathon I hardly think so. Despite them being bad songs, they ARE songs and they do have lyrics. That's a lot of writing. And a lot of recording. This leads me to believe that he's the real deal, trying to make it big in the music world as he himself has said. And he's on some mayor drugs, which is sad and I hope someday he'll break free. He's also gotten a lot of advice what to do about his drug problem - but he himself said drugs have changed his life and he does not intend on quitting.

With all that being said, I dont know why I still bother. I guess a little part of me still hopes jordan to come out one of these days with a "ha I fooled you all" and post some of his real stuff.

Mike
BTW. My new album is gonna change the WORLD! Just you wait. It's canadian punk (which we all know kicks ass) with a blend of baroque-pop and irish celt-folk sprinkled with art-noveau-existentialist literary themes of death, loss, redemption and anti-establishment sociopolitical commentaries. It's gonna be great!

Mike
BTW. My new album is gonna change the WORLD! Just you wait. It's canadian punk (which we all know kicks ass) with a blend of baroque-pop and irish celt-folk sprinkled with art-noveau-existentialist literary themes of death, loss, redemption and anti-establishment sociopolitical commentaries. It's gonna be great!

Seriously, "Little Girl in the Snow" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Couldn't find a better version:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCDZ7BQ6Vc&feature=PlayList&p=754ACB3C00923828&playnext=1&index=12

so, not having read through the flames, is there any harm in what the OP has done? Has he hurt anyone with his "productions" ???

No, though he probably has caused some irritation, which could be considered harm. I personally have lost time in my life I will never get back.

or is he just delusional?

Yes. Very.

and if so, doesnt he still have a right to promote his music?:confused:

Yes. In the MP3 forum.

This is not the MP3 forum.

He has been told over and over to go there. He won't.

when im winning my grammy, and the biggest artist in the world, i'll thank you all for pushing me hard and making my spirit stronger, if i can survive without killing myself from the pressure of the thick im in,.

im determined and i know what its me. its big. its monumental, i will not give up til i bring it to life. i dream of the songs everynight. im always in a beautiful studio singing these amazing songs, and i know its the future. i wont give up.

when im winning my grammy, and the biggest artist in the world, i'll thank you all for pushing me hard and making my spirit stronger, if i can survive without killing myself from the pressure of the thick im in,.

Despite agreeing to leave this thread, this has to stop. I'm reporting this thread because you need help, Jordan, and that is not what you are getting here.

You could start right now in the substance abuse forum right here on this site by clicking on this link and making a new thread: https://homerecording.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Suicide is a terrible idea, and if you are joking, then fuck you. It's not funny. If not, then all the other bullshit aside, as one person to another person: You need help. Please seek it.

I won't say anything else, unless you start a thread there.

Yeah, there is a lot of good canadian punk, and I'm not yanking yer chain:D

There is also a lot of other good canadian music. Think Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Tragically Hip, Arcade Fire, The Band, etc.

Mike

See, with the exception of Neil Young, these are bands I'd list in support of MY argument. :)

Course, to be fair. I don't think that there are a lot of good bands ANYWHERE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back