My wife said what?!?!?

Best ways to hide new gear

Like Miro, I'll bring something new home and tell her it's been here for a while. I get stuff for work delivered to the house all the time so when I'm expecting a delivery from Sweetwater, I'll tell her it's for work.

I wish I had thought of that. It is just so obviously the best path way to hide new gear.

I can think of a fun way of shocking the front counter girl with a special order... maybe she'll even want a demonstration on "what's this new thing do now?".

Yeesh! I'm a 28 year old, mid-sized Caucasian married man, and she's a middle-aged, heavy set African American woman. Although she's a great gal, it's not exactly a situation I see working well for me, personally. :p

For me, Hammond A-100= for her,a new dish washer.For me,a Nord Electro 2 73= for her,a new sofa.For me a Leslie 251,(for the A-100),= for her new pots and pans.For her, blowing money every week at Bingo= for me,what ever I want,(within reason).

For me, Hammond A-100= for her,a new dish washer.For me,a Nord Electro 2 73= for her,a new sofa.For me a Leslie 251,(for the A-100),= for her new pots and pans.For her, blowing money every week at Bingo= for me,what ever I want,(within reason).

Sounds quite reasonable. Though, the dishwasher would have counted for half a purchase, as I tend to do all the cooking, so that would have been half of my gear purchase. And the pans... more of mine. I would have to throw in a pair of shoes in my situation, to make equal. No wonder I have it easy, my wife is lazy! lol!

Back