Just ordered Psolo pre, opinions?

jeff0633

Hi guys. I just ordered the PSolo mic pre. I listened to the samples at a site against some other top pres, ans I thought it too second to no pre in the field. I was hoping to hear from a couple people that own it and get a little more in depth view.

Is this thing as good as an RNP, Grace 101, Tampa, Onyx pres? is it really on the same scale in quality as a Great River, Hardy and such? Not many reviews here in search for the PSolo.

Thanks.

Jeff

well let me know what you think of it when you start using it ... I've been looking at these as well. There seems to be mostly favorable opinions on this pre ... especially over at gearslutz.com.

Supposedly a decent quality, clean/transparent pre in the league of the Grace 101/John Hardy.

I never understand it when people buy a piece of gear and *then* ask for opinions on it. Shouldn't that happen before pulling out the plastic? :rolleyes:

But as Dalley says, once you've had a chance to use it, please share your impressions and opinions of it with us. Best of luck!

I had already read a few opinions, and saw the specs, heard the samples. I had enough to make the purchase, asking for opinions here was just because I wanted more reading material. No conflict at all with my purchase. I can't understand why anyone would make these standard replies when someone asked for some opinions. To each his own, I guess. Anyone else with some thoughts on this pre for conversational purposes, because I bought it and it's being shipped and I would find it interesting to hear from some folks who have it already.

SonicAlbert said:
I never understand it when people buy a piece of gear and *then* ask for opinions on it. Shouldn't that happen before pulling out the plastic? :rolleyes:

But as Dalley says, once you've had a chance to use it, please share your impressions and opinions of it with us. Best of luck!

Back