Izotope Spectron and Ozone

VHrecording

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this ?

Im looking for a some good plugins to run with my pro tools m-powered and have read good things about Izotope Ozone as a master tool and spectron as a effects plugin.

Can anyone give me firsthand experience or provide a good alternative.

Thx

I've used Izotop Ozone for post final mix production for a couple years and find it to be a very good tool. Excellent and friendly interface and more than adequate results.

PM me for more information and examples.

If you did a search on Ozone here, you will find that a lot of the "pro's" here don't like how it sounds.

I didn't at all. While a snazzy interface, it just sounded thin and brittle.

i've had some success using Ozone, very VERY minimally for a little bit of glue on the mix bus...
personally, i've found i like the massey l2007 (i think that's the model) mastering limiter...just a touch of it...

and...it's free :)

Hm, maybe there is an RTAS wrapper in VST/DX format. Anyone know of one off hand?

whenever i need to make something sound a little more glues and polished in a quick amount of time, perhaps to just show a demo of something real quick i always run it through ozone. i love it!

and i should say i dont just use it for demos--- i tend to go to it a lot when polishing my final mixes, but dont go crazy... :)

Back