How to Connect Rack Effects to my Interface?

dirty.beatz

I recently replaced my Alesis Multi-Mix 8 with a Phonic Firefly 808u, so I can multi-track among other things. Only problem is the Alesis had reverb built-in, so my singer could use it for recording and when we jammed/rehearsed at home (he usually just sings through the interface through the monitors). So now without built in reverb when we record he'll have to sing then add effects later and when we jam he has no reverb at all. We could just use Pro Tools built in reverb in live time, but i don't think our computers could quiet handle it, might be some delays, so thats a last resort.
So I thought about buying a rack reverb effect (or multi-effects), specifically the Lexicon Mx2000. I thought just buy a effect pedal but then I could only use it with dynamic microphones when I do live/jam stuff. I need to be able to use condenser microphones too for recording and jamming stuff. So i thought rack effects that way I can run it into the interface then run my condenser & dynamic microphones through the interface. That way I can use reverb & other effects in live time for recording and jamming. Im just a little confused on how it all hooks up.
The lexicon Mx2000 only has analog inputs/outputs and S/PDIF connections and Phonic Firefly only has WCLK, ADAT, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU connections. (w/e those are) I was going to post links to pictures here but it won't allow me yet to post links, sorry.
So the only thing I could think of was running a microphone/or instrument into the input of the Lexicon 2000 then output into the one of the channel inputs on the Phonic Firefly. But again, then I wouldn't be able to use condenser microphones, right?

One last quick question, Can I run a dynamic microphone into the input of the Lexicon then run the outputs into a Roland amp or a pair of Powered PA Speakers whenever I go out somewhere to else to jam/rehearse?

Any additional information needed please ask. Still a noob when it comes to racks/interfaces, I did my best to explain what I need.

Back