ground controller for pedalboards

walters

who makes those digital controllers for guitar pedals its a rack mount unit that you hook up all your inputs and outputs to and it digitally control's the routing and configurations of the inputs and outputs ?

I read the manual i didn't see anything it saying it can take the LOOPS and do these kinda of LOOP rountings and LOOP configurations

different routings names and configurations

outine:
1.) Stereo
2.) Stereo (wet only)
3.) mono (wet only)
4.) Mono input/ stereo output
5.) Cascade
6.) Dual Mono
7.) Dual Stereo (parallel)
8.) Mono Split
9.) Behringer has like 6 more parallel ones
and 4 more series ones with no names

The voodoo lab just switches in and out effects doesn't do LOOP routings like this and configuations how would i be albe to do these routings and configurations please??

This pedal i just read the manual doesn't do this at all the TC Electronic G system.

take the LOOPS and do these kinda of LOOP rountings and LOOP configurations

different routings names and configurations

outine:
1.) Stereo
2.) Stereo (wet only)
3.) mono (wet only)
4.) Mono input/ stereo output
5.) Cascade
6.) Dual Mono
7.) Dual Stereo (parallel)
8.) Mono Split
9.) Behringer has like 6 more parallel ones
and 4 more series ones with no names

yea but only turns on and off effects thats its , it doesn't change the routing and configurations orders

What unit can change the routing paths and configurations orders??

Store and SAVE my routing and configuration setups as user presets

Whether or not Walters is or isn't serious has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the questions can or should be asked or answered. I figure that lately there is a certain amount of validity to the questions. If he/she is just trying to goad us on, there is no better way to defeat that then to answer the questions in such a way that other people can actually get some help from them.

Basically, take the joke and make it apply.

Back