Compressor

The behringer and fmr audio are very clean. The fmr is 3 compressors when in really nice mode that pick up each other's slack of signal so that compression is less noticeable. The behringer's are copies of more expensive units. They are undermultiple lawsuits right now. That's fine with me cuz they make pretty nice copies. Whatever you do.....not the alesis....you'll kill us all!!

check out the Hootersound B1 ! It's more a mic preamp but it has a very nice and simple compressor. It's also a noise reduction unit. Sounds good and the color is yellow so you will not have problems finding it in your studio. Check it out www.hootersound.com

Hi there. I live in Canada, and someone told me that you can not get RNC anywhere in Canada. Well I just found a dealer in Vancouver that has RNC compressors for $300.00 Canada dollars, which is about $200.00 US. Does this sound good?? It sounds pretty awsome to me.

I'm also looking for reverb, is the Lexicon LXP-1 or LXP-5 good units?? Any other suggestions?

Adam.

Fender, you can get the RNC in Ontario. Email Ken at Ken@OntarioStaging.com. They sell it for about $255. If you trust net purchasing you can find great deals on the Aphex Expressors as well for under $400.

anybody familiar with PreSonus comp....?.
I have the ACP22(2 channels), very worth for me.....I got it for US$295......good for vocals, drums,acoustic stuff etc.
(The Factory says that Phil Collins use the 8 channels of it/ACP88!)
does anybody have a comment on it.........

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Damon (edited 11-04-1999).]

I like my ACP88. The scale markings around the controls are kind of hard to read, but I don't usually set by the numbers anyhow, more by ear.

Quite transparent, separate insert points for gate key and sidechain. Balanced ins and outs. No wall wart. Channels are linkable up to all 8 linked. Selectable -20 or -60 reduction on the noise gates. About $750 when I bought it, so around $100/channel.

Hi there. I live in Canada, and someone told me that you can not get RNC anywhere in Canada. Well I just found a dealer in Vancouver that has RNC compressors for $300.00 Canada dollars, which is about $200.00 US. Does this sound good?? It sounds pretty awsome to me.

I'm also looking for reverb, is the Lexicon LXP-1 or LXP-5 good units?? Any other suggestions?

Adam.

Why mess with a dealer? I got mine straight from FMR.

Why mess with a dealer? I got mine straight from FMR.

Fender hasn't been online since 2001, and I don't think he'll be worried about a conversation that is nearly 10 years old.

Congrats mikeeb! Wow, I thought that thread yesterday that had been bumped from 2002 was a record. 1999 is something else! Did the internet even exist then? :D

Congrats mikeeb! Wow, I thought that thread yesterday that had been bumped from 2002 was a record. 1999 is something else! Did the internet even exist then? :D[/QUOTE]

Haha IDK how I managed to pull this one off. I think this is like one of the oldest on the site. Woopsies :p

Back