EZDrummer II... nice upgrade?

wmalan

Been using EZDrummer for a bit now. Like most, I've found finding proper grooves (and cataloging them a bit cumbersome). The specs for II look like they've greatly improved the flow. Anyone here like to comment about it?

This was discussed in the 'Everything EZD and SD' thread in the drum section of the forum. The few comments I've seen (in other places) from people who got the upgrade indicate its pretty good and the new features (like tapping a rhythm to find similar ones) and sample sounds are an improvement.

Thought about posting in the Drum section but figured it might be insulting to real drummers. :p I'll follow the threads listed. Thanks!

Thought about posting in the Drum section but figured it might be insulting to real drummers. :p I'll follow the threads listed. Thanks!

I'm with you. I would never post a MIDI drum software post in the drums section, MIDI section probably, but not the drum section.

got a seminar demo at Sweetwater's Gearfest this last weekend. Pretty cool stuff, but I'm going to wait for those new features to be pushed into Superior Drummer 3 when it is released. (BTW, I asked and watched the poker-face as to the release date.. ) Those company reps can't tell you yes, it will be out in September or they will get fired. But if you look at their eyes when you put them on the spot, you can see their minds turning.. :thumbs up:

Back