Customised Ni Maschine with hand carved wood trim

That is actually really cool. Nice work! I love the fact that it increases the angle that it sits.

But also spam.

I will let this go if you spend some time on the forum communicating other than selling stuff.

:)

That is nice work. NI should have sold them pitched at that angle in the first place! The Maschine Studio has collapsible legs that do put it at the proper angle. I agree with Jimmy that this is indeed spam, but if you'll actually participate in discussions here I don't have a problem with it either. It is nice work.

That is actually really cool. Nice work! I love the fact that it increases the angle that it sits.

But also spam.

I will let this go if you spend some time on the forum communicating other than selling stuff.

:)

Sorry about this... I will try to participate where I can ... This has been a real labour of love for me hence I often get carried away when trying to promote them....

That is nice work. NI should have sold them pitched at that angle in the first place! The Maschine Studio has collapsible legs that do put it at the proper angle. I agree with Jimmy that this is indeed spam, but if you'll actually participate in discussions here I don't have a problem with it either. It is nice work.

Appreciate the love... sorry for the spam...

How much for one of those anyway?

They are priced from $100 -$200....depending on the intricacy of the carving.....Thanks

Back