Anyone suggest a good CD recorder/player

1hdr4u

Can anyone suggest a good CD recorder/player that can record onto rewritable CDs? I'm looking for a deck that has a headphone output on the front with a volume control for the headphones, and the ability to rename whatever songs I record onto it. I would like this CD recorder/player to have an optical input for recording digitally from an outside source that also has an optical output, but it's not absolutely necessary that it has one. The reason I'm wanting something like this is to replace my old Sony mini disc recorder/player which has all the features that I named and because it's out dated and obsolete. If anyone here knows where I can find something like this please let me know. Thanks.

Can anyone suggest a good CD recorder/player that can record onto rewritable CDs? I'm looking for a deck that has a headphone output on the front with a volume control for the headphones, and the ability to rename whatever songs I record onto it. I would like this CD recorder/player to have an optical input for recording digitally from an outside source that also has an optical output, but it's not absolutely necessary that it has one. The reason I'm wanting something like this is to replace my old Sony mini disc recorder/player which has all the features that I named and because it's out dated and obsolete. If anyone here knows where I can find something like this please let me know. Thanks.

HHB make really good professional CD recorders, try that as a starting point

The reason I'm wanting something like this is to replace my old Sony mini disc recorder/player which has all the features that I named and because it's out dated and obsolete.

CD recorders are just as obsolete. I would use either a computer or a solid state recorder. What is the source device with the optical output?

Back