Worlde Panda

inkline

worldepanda.jpg

Just ordered this for 50 bucks. I got it for the sliders and knobs. I really wanted slider/knob midi controls for the instruments. About the keys I couldn't care much less. I suppose I could use them for controls.

See, my Keystation-88 has no sliders or knobs whatsoever save a volume control. I am wondering if I can change the pitch wheel to be a second mod wheel. Never use the pitch wheel.

This thing should do the trick, pretty sure it was the right idea, will find out soon. Anyone know of anything else that would've done the job around the same price?

25 -sensitive keys.
8 backlit trigger pads.
4 MIDI control groups.(4 assignable control knobs plus 4 assignable control sliders)
4 banks for different settings.
8 control buttons: CC Mod, Mod, Bank, Prog, Pitch down / Pitch up, Octave down / Octave up.
Plug and Play USB 2.0 cable, no need of driver installation.
USB bus powered - no additional power cable needed.
USB cable included.

The Keystation should have a MIDI Implementation Chart that shows what is accessible.

Thanks for reminding me about the manual. I gotta say though. . .

This manual makes the simple complex! Seriously My eyes blurred reading about how this Keystation works. Does it even save the changes after they're done and it's turned off? I'm so glad I ordered something else I won't have to program but can just click the 'learn' button with and run.

Well the Worlde Panda thing finally arrived in the mail. As expected the itsy keys are nothing to write home about, but I didn't get it for that at all. Now I have some dials and sliders that work well, and can be put in whatever convenient spot I want.

Found out after I ordered it same company offers some itsy boards without keys but with sliders, etc. for 10 bucks less. Just harder to find. No big deal.

Back