Willing to pay for help

prw

I don't understand Midi and need help setting the Midi channels so the following will speak to each other. I have the Tascam US-2400 DAW controller, Tascam Gigistudio 3, 3 Echo Layla cards two super PCs, a Yamaha UX256 6 Midi port, Yamaha PSR-3000 keyboard, 32" Samsung LCD display, 18.1 monitor, Toby Speakers, NHT Pro monitor system, Groove Tube Vipre, D&R Mic Amps, Sonar, Samplitude Producer, Cubase SX3, & UAD-1 Plugs as well as many more toys. I don't understand the Midi thing. I'll pay for help setting it up and trainiing. All cables are made and hooked up. I mainly need the settings on each peice set for the correct Midi channels. Do not respond if you don't know what you are doing. Only serious users please!

Last edited:
Hi Paul... :)

You got so many MIDI equiped gears. To make it easy to understood, the first step would be to divide them into few functions (group). I mean, which machine will be your main sequencer, which devices need direct connection to it, which devices will act primarily as synth/sampler machine, etc etc. Without information of your workflow, it's almost imposible to suggest the best connection among them. Even if you know nothing at all, at least you can explain what you think you'll do with them, so we can share an opinion.

And it's all FREE! :)

;)
Jaymz

Will to pay

I talked to a guy this morning about coming to our studio on Tuesday to set it all up correctly. I'll know more then.

Thanks for now,

Paul

....if i end up using that many midi products...shoot me. i was proud of myself when i got my keyboard to finally work using midi. i was informed that i needed to find a synth bank. after that...I'm afraid to buy a midi controller....kinda want to...but i dont want to chuck it across the room to bust it if it costs more than $200

Back