MOTU 828 mk3 hybrid problem

Louisbryte

Good day fellas. so i recently got a motu 828 mk3 hybrid, and it seems like i made a bad choice in buying this sound card. running a windows 7 (32bit) O.S. i run the sound card drivers happen to be working well and sound output is working just fine. but when i try to produce in cubase, the sound goes off during production while the cursor is still reading the project, and the sound comes after a while. this mostly happens when i try to play something on the keyboard. i mostly rewire my projects with fruity loop. and also in FL12, the sound driver has a lot of latency issue. can anyone here please help me with this problem? its really killing me

The buffer setting in cubase is too high. There might be a buffer setting in the motu software as well. You are just getting latency because of a setup issue.

So i have tried changing my buffer setting in cubase, and the problem still persist. Have tried this on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems, but its still the same problem. I really dont wanna lose hope cos this machine is expensive and i just want it working perfectly

Back