M-Audio Oxygen 25 wuth Studio One Artist

Halfdogmusic

Has anyone had any success using an M-Audio Oxygen 25 with Studio One Artist? I’m trying to hook my Oxygen 25 to Studio One Artist and I am lost - any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is that Studio One Artist does not list the M-Audio Oxygen 25 MK in the drop down menu. It would have to be set up manually, but I have no idea how to do that.

According to the same manual, Click Add. If you don't see your keyboard listed, then select New Keyboard and fill in the info.

I don't have Studio One, so just reading from the manual. Specifically, line #2.

Studio One Manual said:
To set up your Keyboard, navigate to Studio One/Options/External Devices (Mac OS X: Preferences/External Devices)
and follow these steps:
1. In the Options/External Devices menu (Mac OS X: Preferences/External Devices), click on the [Add...] button.
2. Choose your device from the predefined device list or set this to New Keyboard if you do not see your device in the
list.
If set to New Keyboard, you may wish to type in a Manufacturer Name and a Device Name in the appropriate
fields. This makes identifying your Keyboard easier.
3. Specify which MIDI channels to used to communicate with this Keyboard. All MIDI channels are selected by
default.
If you are unsure of the appropriate MIDI channels to use, just leave this at the default setting.

Back