Behringer FCB1010?

Toker41

Better Than You
Anyone using the Behringer FCB1010 foot controller? I'm looking for something that will not only work with the V-Amp Pro, but will also work with N-track (stop, rec., rewind, etc.). Also, anyone know if the expression pedals sensitivity can be adjusted? In the pictures it looks like a plastic POS, and I know Behringer can go either way on quality and ruggedness. It will only be used in a studio, but sometimes you get clumsy ogars the step, and trip over there own feet, and fall all over your sh*t.

Fellow HR member Atterion uses one and says it's rock solid. Maybe you could try PM'ing him...

And I assume POS means 'position of sunset' or 'pride of stable' or something else positive, because I'd hate to think you'd be foolish enough to judge something a piece of shit on the basis of looking at a picture.

It doesn't send midi machine control so you won't be able to use it with N-Tracks transport controls even if their newest software revision supports it. That doesn't mean it will be useless in a studio - if patched into your system the right way it will send and receive midi continuous controllers.

Back