What would be the best USB Microphone Desktop Stand for a Samson G Track?

Hey Arcaxis, I ordered a big stand instead but it's a bit too big and wouldn't fit in the room where my computer is. I'd much more prefer a Desktop Stand.

It says at the bottom of your post that you own a Samson G Track so can you use any table stand or do you need a specific table stand for the Samson G Track Microphone because of it's shape?

The Microphone in itself sounds fine. I would say it sounds okay at best - I was initially taken in by it's professional look and when I first used it it had a terrible distortion sound. I got some help and changed the settings and the sound improved a lot after that although delusively I kept on expecting a crystal clear studio sound - But i've looked around other examples and it seems to be that's the best it can get. I later found out it was used more for pod casting than music which is fair enough I suppose.

I usually record on an I Pad Video and I would say the sound quality is around 20% better than that.

Anyway in regards to the table stand any options? Thanks a lot in advance!

For most voiceover work, unless I'm really cramped, I just use a short boom, like they use for a kick drum mic. This will not let you down or drop your mic, unless you do something pretty stupid:

ProLine MS112 Desk Boom Mic Stand | GuitarCenter

If you really have very little desk space, you can use something like this:

On-Stage Stands DS7200QRB Quik-Release Adjustable Desk Stand | GuitarCenter

But- I much prefer the short boom above. More secure and more versatile for positioning, such as for acoustic guitar, etc. Either stand above will accept whatever clip or shock mount you want to use. Good luck.

Back