what is this microphone?

turas

Hello, sorry for my english.
I want microphone professional for my web radio and for me is very difficult to find microphone condensator for live broadcast.
I found image of microphone that used my dj favorite on web radio
but I do not know the name of the microphone used by him.
http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgowtf.png
can you help me?

That is a large diaphragm condenser microphone. It has a popper stopper AND a foam windshield, which is very odd - normally one or the other. No idea of the make as there are dozens of mics that it could be. To identify it, a better picture is needed.

There are two ways to do it - depending on what you have. Condenser mics need 48V to make them worked, so you buy a preamp that can supply it. The other way is to buy one with a USB connection built in that plugs direct into your computer - but these frequently limit what they can do, as you have far fewer options.

The real question though is how good is microphone X on YOUR voice? Some will flatter your voice, others will be horrible!

No i don't use microphone with usb.
You can help me
condenser microphone for live broadcast? I do live broadcast in my room and i want microphone which works well for the live just like microphone that used my dj favorite.
I buy phantom 48 v and extrernal sound card and now i miss the microphone

No i don't use microphone with usb.
You can help me
condenser microphone for live broadcast? I do live broadcast in my room and i want microphone which works well for the live just like microphone that used my dj favorite.
I buy phantom 48 v and extrernal sound card and now i miss the microphone
Did you already buy a phantom 48 v and external sound card? If so, what is the external sound card.

Most all USB audio interfaces will have the phantom 48v and necessary preamplifier, so no need to buy an extra box. Not sure what you mean, "No i don't use microphone with usb". A USB interface is the best way to get audio from a microphone or other source into a computer.

If you can give an idea of how much you want to spend on a microphone (and a maybe USB interface), we can offer some suggestions. If you live in a country where microphones are limited as to what is available try to make a list of microphones you think you can afford and we can suggest what may be best for you.

Jeffery, Chili... you guys may be right, but for me I can't make out enough of that mic to say it could be an MXL (which are good mics) and I do have some similar colored/shaped mics, ADK's and a couple others.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_99qtgysro4_b

That BM-800 mic was really quite good. Better noise performance than a USB mic I had at twice the price and handily comes with an XLR to 1/8th jack cable which enables it to work straight into a laptop (or presumably most "SB" style PC sound cards, not tried that) .

If OP does already have an AI he will just need an XLR-XLR cable. Cats cradle shockmount, foam gob stopper, really is a no-brainer for a knockabout starter LDC.

The picture is so out of focus, we're basically guessing based on the shape of the logo on the microphone. The fact that it is also covered by a foam windscreen makes it even more tenuous. Actually, I would recommend a dynamic mic over a condenser mic for live broadcast.

Yeah, it's not a good image. I base my guess on the logo and the windscreen. They look exactly like my mic would if it were out of focus. lol. But what is really funny, is the user in the pic has the mic backwards. If it is the MXL, you sing into the side with the logo. They have the pop filter on the wrong side. dumbasses.

Back