Thinknig Of Getting A MK4 Condenser Mic

I was thinking about getting a at2035 but I decided i wanted to get a mic that isn't bassy and fairly bright like my ND767a. What do you guys think about the Sennheiser MK 4? I read quite a few reviews of it and I heard several people say that it's brighter than a few other mics as well as saw a youtube video of a sales person saying it was pre EQ'd. All of these things perked my interest because I want a tight bass and crisp high end and thats what it seems it seems to be. I'm sure msot of you guys havent used the mic but maybe one or two of you have or maybe you know of other condenser mics under 400 dollars that are bright with good body and little bass effect?

I was thinking about getting a at2035 but I decided i wanted to get a mic that isn't bassy and fairly bright like my ND767a. What do you guys think about the Sennheiser MK 4? I read quite a few reviews of it and I heard several people say that it's brighter than a few other mics as well as saw a youtube video of a sales person saying it was pre EQ'd. All of these things perked my interest because I want a tight bass and crisp high end and thats what it seems it seems to be. I'm sure msot of you guys havent used the mic but maybe one or two of you have or maybe you know of other condenser mics under 400 dollars that are bright with good body and little bass effect?

You should REALLY consider the RE27. I bet you can find a good deal on eBay.

I have a MK4 and I really like it. I picked it up brand new for $229.00 on ebay. I was debating over what to get after doing a lot of research on here and elsewhere but when the deal came up I just had to jump on it.

Back