Superlux microphone...Very nice

Mikey77

Has anyone else had a positive reaction to the Superlux mics.... just bought a minty S241 off ebay for not a lot of cash.

This is a seriously well built and very nice mic... reminds me of the Beyer 930.
Some say it is the same as the Cad E70 but it seems to have different specs.

On the strength of this I have ordered their stage condenser the S125 through Aliexpress, I'm in Australia so it makes sense,

BTW have a look at the listings for these mics and the headphones.... very good prices.

Shop superlux microphone online Gallery - Buy superlux microphone for unbeatable low prices on AliExpress.com

Does anyone use these mics or their headphones?

Superlux-S241-stereo-recording-True-condenser-microphone-gold-plated-Small-diaphragm-for-Vocal-a.jpg

Last edited:
I have an old Superlux drum mic kit, and pretty much only use the tom and snare mics - on guitar cabs. They seem to take some of the fizziness out of heavily distorted downtuned stuff. Kind of like a 57, but with a different midrange emphasis.

Just thought I'd add that I got the S125 stage condenser today...and again this is a seriously good mic. Very strong output and very well built with excellent pop resistance....very smooth and clear as a bell too...highly recommended.... US$96.....Gasp!!!

38256_sq.jpg

Back