Sony C 48?

booyah14

Hey guys I have been looking to trade my MPC 1000 for a while and yesterday someone offered to trade me a Sony C48 straight up. To be honest I have not even heard of this mic before. I looked it up but didn't find too much about it besides advertisements and a few reviews that weren't too great. Does anyone know anything about this mic or suggest whether I take it or not? Any info would be great.

C48

Which one do you need more? Which one would you use more?

What kind of condition is the mic in? Is it the real deal?

Ask yourself those questions first.

The C48 is a good mic.

Hmm I don't think I need either one. I think I could go without the MPC which is why I am selling it. I love making beats but I really want to have some gear so that I can start recording bands. I use my MPC a good amount but I think I would rather just do everything on the computer. So I wouldn't say I need this mic, I just am looking to dump my MPC. I have not gotten anymore info on the mic other than he was looking for a trade. So basically I'm just trying to get any info or reviews and then figure out if I am willing to let it go. Hope this helps.

Take the mic and run! It is a very colorful mic, make sure it is in good condition. They are of equal value if they are of equal condition

So from what I'm hearing and reading it seems like this mic is pretty much great for vocals in general. I don't mind if it can't do it all but just wondering if this is all people have used it for. Thanks for the comments so far too.

Yea man that would be a great trade your getting a steal. I have A C48 I had it for about 11 or 12 years or so, the c48 is pretty costly & a secret weapon go for it.
Hey guys I have been looking to trade my MPC 1000 for a while and yesterday someone offered to trade me a Sony C48 straight up. To be honest I have not even heard of this mic before. I looked it up but didn't find too much about it besides advertisements and a few reviews that weren't too great. Does anyone know anything about this mic or suggest whether I take it or not? Any info would be great.

If your not trading, i am interested in the C-48, just let me know at
ystpierre78@hotmail.com

Regards,

Yves

Yves that post is 5 years old, But who knows he may still have it and wants to get rid of it.

I have a C48 and would never part with it ..... well I did as of a week ago, it's out for repair somethings up with it, but let me tell you that if you can get your hands on one don't hesitate to purchase it.
The C48 is something special.

Want to sell yours edify?

I,m not sure the mic has done it's job over the years, but if i do I'll post it to let you know. Check out my album on itunes called L.I.F.E. it's under the name edify, so you can here what I recorded with this mic.

Back