Shockmounts for Oktava MK-319

starbuck26

Anyone know where I can find a shockmount for an Oktava MK-319? Or, point me to a generic shockmount that will be sufficient?

I don't feel like building one right now... bit of a rush.

Thanks

I got one of those that were recommended like the nady

the "mic angle tightening knob" broke off after using it for a very short time, so I'll have to go to the hardware store to replace it.

Anyway get a nicer one

I used my SP C1 shock mount...it was perfect but I just sold the C1 and the shockmount had to go along...but, Im going to modify one of my M177 mounts and it should work fine. If you have seen the stand mount that comes with the 319...you know how the bottom of the mic screws off and connects to the mount....anyway...the m177 is the same but the hole in the mount is not quite large enough to accomodate the 319, so Im just going to drill it out a bit and it should still work for the 177...

The one at Oktavamod.com is a screw-on type so you know its not going to fall off...much nicer than those MXL style shockmounts that squeeze the mic. Its pretty heavy duty, too. You could probably use one to defend your home from intruders if it became necessary.

spider_large.jpg

The one at Oktavamod.com is a screw-on type so you know its not going to fall off...much nicer than those MXL style shockmounts that squeeze the mic. Its pretty heavy duty, too. You could probably use one to defend your home from intruders if it became necessary.

spider_large.jpg

this mount is EXACTLY like the ones that I was talking about with the M177's. But the ones that came with the 177's wont quite work until you open up the hole in the bottom so that the Oktava will fit.

Back