Rare Sublime Album

kikling

OK i know this is off subject for this forum but i want to tell everyone anyways
I have a sublime cd called the BLACK ALBUM. its super rare and only a couple of thousand of them have been made. I have the cd and I was willing to sell
>an exact copy for a reasonable price. You must understand,
>it is illegal to sell this cd, it even says on the orignal, "If you sell
>this you die!" It is also so original that Brad himself made the cover. So if your interested, ill discuss a price with you (i've sold it for up to $70, but i would sell it to you guys for a lot cheaper because you've helped me in th forums). kikling@mail.com

This was crossposted at Dragon's Den. They got 'im there. I think everyone has their hands full at the moment. A bunch of refugees arrived who seemed to have lost their planet. I hate it when that happens.

(still wiping tears of helpless laughter from eyes) - oh my dears I haven't laughed this hard in a while - this place is a delight sometimes.

I’m a big Sublime fan and I know about all the Sublime albums but I’ve never heard of this one. And as you said it’s illegal to sell the CD, then why are you doing it?

...Annnnd welcome to the game of... "Let's Make Me a Fool". Our first contestant tonight is Petter from New Delhi, India, Welcome, Petter. Did I spell your home town correctly?

And how will you be showing us how much of a fool you can be? Oh!! Resurrecting 14 year old threads about Sublime.

Ding-Ding-Ding Our home audience loves this one. You pulled off a two-fer. Old threads and Sublime all in one post. You are our grand-prize fool for the night!!

Tell me, Petter, how do you feel at this moment?? Like a Fool, yes!! And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is all the time we have tonight. Stay tuned tomorrow night when someone is going to show us how to get a big wall of sound using only reverb!! It's going to be a great show.

Back