Pyle Audio PDMIC78 looks like a SM57

SD88

well i bought this Microphone Pyle Pro PDMIC78 and im gonna tested it and tell you if its worth it!
FInally did it i recorded my behringer GX212 with this microphone and i most say for me its pretty darn decent
didn't use no phantom power no preamps
so yeah i wont have to buy super expensives mics cause actually i like the sound next time im gonna compare it with the orginal SM57
i think it does the job oh and at 23 scond into recording u hear some weird noises i was playing with the MIC while recording yeah u shouldn't done that and im sorry

http://soundcloud.com/tenebrion/pdmic781

Last edited:
But what did it cost you? used 57's can be found around $50.00. Ooops.............I just noticed you're from PR, used gear might be difficult to obtain there.

well i just use my ears and i can hear that it does what its supposed to do and yes i will compare it later to a real sm57 the pyle its even heavier than the original

As a used REAL 57 goes for around $50, I can't see the benefit of a clone for half the price. We (most of us anyway) spend a STUPID amount of $$$$$$ on gear. Unlesss this mic is something special, I just don't see the benefit of owning one. Now there is the possibility that the OP cannot obtain the gear we can in the CONUS. If so..............humble apologies. Bottom line will always be-----------did it do the job you wanted? If so, good purchase.

I always found it amazing the slim picking most people have in some countries when it comes to audio related gear.

Pyle Pro mics at B&H

You can find that at B&H for $9.95.

Pyle Pro PDMIC78

$9.95 ea.

For that you can use them once and throw them out.

Back