Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Studio Projects TB1

• AKG C3000

• Studio Projects C1

• Total voters
Well in your other thread I told you to get the Trion yet I have never worded with it but to be truthful I would personally go with a Rode over a CAD.

But that's just me.

I would suggest that you head down to your local music store and try the ones you're looking at. If some of the recent mic shootouts on this board have taught us anything, it's that sometimes the mic you least expect to be your top pick ends up being the best compliment to your voice.

Case in point: last week, someone ran a mic shootout with four vocal mics, one of which was a very high quality AT4033 that was beat out by the uber-budget Behringer B2.

Go forth, test, and let your ears decide...

I would suggest that you head down to your local music store and try the ones you're looking at. If some of the recent mic shootouts on this board have taught us anything, it's that sometimes the mic you least expect to be your top pick ends up being the best compliment to your voice.

Case in point: last week, someone ran a mic shootout with four vocal mics, one of which was a very high quality AT4033 that was beat out by the uber-budget Behringer B2.

Go forth, test, and let your ears decide...

That's the point sir...There is no local store selling microphones in my range..They are too overprices and have 7-8 microphone types...4 of them are like in the 1000$ and 5000$ range...The other 3 are The Blue Spark and 2 studio projects....Not much to choose from....Thus I want all of your opinions... :/

Well in your other thread I told you to get the Trion yet I have never worded with it but to be truthful I would personally go with a Rode over a CAD.

But that's just me.

I'm stuck between CAD M179, Trion 6000...And Rode NT2-A..I'll probably buy the rode..But in case i cant..Can you tell be a bit low priced alternative? Among the one's i've listed? Or should i go for NT1-A which i can easily afford but it's only cardiod?

If you are to purchase a microphone for multiple duties ... I would go with a microphone that can produce multiple pick up patterns.

If you are to purchase a microphone for multiple duties ... I would go with a microphone that can produce multiple pick up patterns.

All in for Multi-Pattern. Just need to choose between the 3. =)

Back