Oktava hand-held condenser vocal mic-------------anyone try it yet?

WoW! That's expensive.

So it's basically an MK-012 in a different package?

Yeah, a bit pricy but you know you'd love to try it out!!!!!!! Now if MJ will come out and say he has a mod for it, some of us will just have to do it. I don't know what it is about Oktava, Electrovoice and Beyer mics. I just want to own at least one of each.

To Hell with any Federal anti-drug policies, what can you do to help the proliferation of I-Gotta_have-That-Mic addiction?. No wait.....................don't do anything, I can control my own addiction without help (so he says)

I wrote a too-long description of this mic, describing its time, frequency and spatial domain response along with its sister mic - the MK-103. Then mentioned my text at Oktava-Online (and the various dealers) is the "official", commissioned text describing these mics. no matter.

That lengthy response must have been too long for the pea-brained sensors at HR and it got deleted. fuck it...

...the '011 and '103 are awesome mics and dont suck ass. is that what y'all are look'n for?

I wrote a too-long description of this mic, describing its time, frequency and spatial domain response along with its sister mic - the MK-103. Then mentioned my text at Oktava-Online (and the various dealers) is the "official", commissioned text describing these mics. no matter.

That lengthy response must have been too long for the pea-brained sensors at HR and it got deleted. fuck it...

...the '011 and '103 are awesome mics and dont suck ass. is that what y'all are look'n for?

:laughings: Good thing they don't suck ass, Michael.

Hey Michael ... I just heard about your *VintageVoiced* microphone can you tell me a bit more about it?

Back