NT1a vs NT1000

newbieatthis

The NT1a is retailed for $200 and the NT1000 for $300. I've read alot of great feedbacks about both mics. I am planning get the NT1000 at this point but I'm wondering if the NT1A sound almost exactly the same or as good as the NT1000. If so think I would rather save $100 and get the NT1A. Planning to hook these babys up with Tascam US122 as interface.

I have the NT1000, and my old drummer has the NT1 (not the anniversary version, but they are supposed to sound very similar). I personally liked the NT1000 better than the NT1, I'm not sure why, it just sounded better to my ears on the sources that we tried it on, which were vocals, acoustic guitar, and elec. guitar. Still, though, I don't think that you could go wrong with whichever one you pick. Hope that I helped. :)

nt1 and nt1a both good

i have an nt1 and nt1a. both are versatile and have served me very well. an acquaintance has an nt1000 which has done the same for him. Some people say the rodes are a bit bright. That hasn't worried me. I have not been disappointed, but I daresay I could be impressed with something better if i could afford it

Back