MXL V67G, SE2200A or NT1-A?????

Richie2708

Dis Member
After months and months of research, I am looking for a mic to best handle recording a variety of vocalists (Both Female and Male) and acoustic guitar......

I am stuck between one of these 3...advise anyone??

Thx

I have an AT2020 already if that sways the vote at all.

Bare in mind I chose these Mics because they are in my current price range.

:)

Hmmmm well, I could personally vouch for the v67g since that was my 2nd mic ever (right after the good ole sm57 :D). Solid mic with great bang-for-buck! I've heard great things about the others as well though.

Thanks Guitaristic. I think I have come to the conclusion that these all pretty much the same for what I need them for. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know.. :)

Lol that's another can of worms.....any good suggestions moresound. Price ceiling is around $200 at the moment. And it needs to be versatile, as I don't have a large arsenal of mics yet.

If you're into polar patterns, I've heard good things about the CAD m-179. I know CAD scares a lot of people, but for about $150 and three polar patterns (and pretty flat response from what I've heard) it's a hard deal to beat!

Look for stuff used is a very good way to go.

I just got two M-Audio multi pattern microphones here at HR in the free ads forum for $180.!

Back