MXL Killer Deal 5-30-16

Paj

For 5-30-16 at PSSL:
MXL 604 (essentially a 603 with a -10dB pad, HP switch, and cardioid and omni capsules) for $40.

MXL 604 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone | PSSL

They also have Blue Encore100 mics on sale for $50, if you need a dynamic with a different flavor or you need something to hammer your SM57 through a piece of pine for bragging rights. This is not an unusual price for this mic but you usually had to buy two-for-one at $100 to get The $50 cost as an average.

Paj
8^)

I look at that site frequently for the deals, but the shipping kinda kills my excitement. The MXL604 is a good deal at a total of about $54, however USPS should be much cheaper than $14. If I didn't have a pair of 603's I modded I might do it :)

Attachments

• 604.jpg
    604.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, I complain about their shipping costs in every survey. Just bought a car jumper/charger/compressor kit from B&H for $50 and the shipping, as usual, was free (and "expedited", arrived the next day). At PSSL, sometimes the shipping increases for multiple items, sometimes not, but always seems to start out higher than usual---just like their free shipping qualifier of $150. Shipping has been reliable, though, and I have no complaints about the actual items.

Paj
8^)

Back