More Me Headphones

malcolm123

I hope this is still the right forum, but I purchased these before from this Forum.

Do the More Me Headphones still exist?

Thanks

It makes sense. Well it use to.

Good for just throwing to people who want to be a part of the headphone amp.

Regards

It makes sense. Well it use to.

Good for just throwing to people who want to be a part of the headphone amp.

Regards

That is what I don't get. Why would any certain headphone be better at hearing anything in particular? It does not make sense to me. I can eq a headphone mix via my software. Every pair of headphones I own sound different. I do not see any way for any one to be better for hearing 'me'. Sounds like a promotional ruse.

Maybe I just don't get it...

That is what I don't get. Why would any certain headphone be better at hearing anything in particular? It does not make sense to me. I can eq a headphone mix via my software. Every pair of headphones I own sound different. I do not see any way for any one to be better for hearing 'me'. Sounds like a promotional ruse.

Maybe I just don't get it...

They were made mostly for tracking. While trying to minimize glossy-ness. Not used as a main headphone.

They were made mostly for tracking. While trying to minimize glossy-ness. Not used as a main headphone.

I find that really odd. Why would you want less anything in a headphone mix? I call bullshit there. Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.

I find that really odd. Why would you want less anything in a headphone mix? I call bullshit there. Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.

The headphones were not used for mixing. they are used for tracking.
IE. 6 piece live band recording... Throw each band member a More Me headphone. ( Cheap, Decent for the price and durable)

Two more people want to listen to what your doing in your "real" headphones.. Throw them a couple of pair of More Mes and plug
them into the headphone amp.

You mix with headphones?

Naw man. Never. I hate the time I need to record with headphones. That is kind of my point. I don't get the 'more me' thing. Maybe I just don't get it.

$20 sony MDR shit works just fine for musicians while tracking in most cases. I have much better for drum room and even better for vocals and myself when I track in main room.

My point of response is why would anyone want less than quality sound in a headphone mix? It really just does not make sense to me....

More Me sounds like less of other. Again, I call BS there.

I think we are on the same page. Just not with the same gear.

It seems the link for the 'More Me' is not functional now. I would likely buy a pair just to see if they were cool.

The MoreMe name is there just because every time you ask a musician what they think of the mix they want to hear "More Me!". It's a tongue in cheeck reference to fucked up egos or whatever. Meanwhile the headphones are dirt cheap, not genius as far as sound quality, reasonably durable and great for tracking.

And cheap to replace.

I apologize. I may be a dick here. I do like disposable headphones for simple reference tracking. The 'More Me' thing just throws me off...Sounds like an infomercial sales thing...

I hope this is still the right forum, but I purchased these before from this Forum.

Do the More Me Headphones still exist?

Thanks

MoreMe Deluxe Headphones | FrontEndAudio.com
More Me Studio Deluxe Headphones | AltoMusic.com
I have 2 pairs and they are GREAT for tracking.
"They're called MoreMe headphones because they bring out the detail range of frequencies that you need to hear when you're tracking. MoreMe headphones use 32 Ohm, 2-1/2" drivers (a little over 60mm), so they'll work with almost any amplifier and you can use several pair without loading anything too hard. They can hit 105dB (loud enough to cause ear damage). They have a "Stereo/Mono" switch with easily detachable earpieces, so that two people can use one set of phones (for recording choirs and backup singers). They also have metal adjustable earcup holders (not plastic), so you can bend them to clamp on your head really tight. The MoreMe's have pretty decent isolation, and a low enough price (i.e., dirt cheap) to ensure that even the smallest home studios can afford to have a few sets around without robbing their piggy banks.

A nice little touch: the MoreMe labels are color-coded. Most people don't realize that phones with single cords always have the cord coming out of the left earpiece. Like Sony, MoreMe made the label for the left earpiece blue, and the right earpiece label red (red usually stands for right). The Studio Deluxe models also feature added insulation inside the earcups to improve midrange smoothness and increase isolation. "

Malcolm 123, you're a longer history of paying attention than others.

I learned EVERYTHING about Mics and Mic/Pres that I know from here and A/Bing them "Myself". Years Ago!
I don't know that much, but I always went with what experienced people posted and what makes sense to me in my price range.

There are just toooo MANY variables when dealing with a microphone and recording.

I apologize. I may be a dick here. I do like disposable headphones for simple reference tracking. The 'More Me' thing just throws me off...Sounds like an infomercial sales thing...

No, It's cool to me. I learned sooo much from here by watching people go back and forward with each other about
a topic. Then, someone who "Really" knows explains it where we can understand it. Because it makes sense.

MoreMe Deluxe Headphones | FrontEndAudio.com
More Me Studio Deluxe Headphones | AltoMusic.com
I have 2 pairs and they are GREAT for tracking.
"They're called MoreMe headphones because they bring out the detail range of frequencies that you need to hear when you're tracking. MoreMe headphones use 32 Ohm, 2-1/2" drivers (a little over 60mm), so they'll work with almost any amplifier and you can use several pair without loading anything too hard. They can hit 105dB (loud enough to cause ear damage). They have a "Stereo/Mono" switch with easily detachable earpieces, so that two people can use one set of phones (for recording choirs and backup singers). They also have metal adjustable earcup holders (not plastic), so you can bend them to clamp on your head really tight. The MoreMe's have pretty decent isolation, and a low enough price (i.e., dirt cheap) to ensure that even the smallest home studios can afford to have a few sets around without robbing their piggy banks.

A nice little touch: the MoreMe labels are color-coded. Most people don't realize that phones with single cords always have the cord coming out of the left earpiece. Like Sony, MoreMe made the label for the left earpiece blue, and the right earpiece label red (red usually stands for right). The Studio Deluxe models also feature added insulation inside the earcups to improve midrange smoothness and increase isolation. "

Applause!!!!!!! And that was YEARsss ago for me. There were no $20 Sonys worth a d@mn, to just throw to a musician.

Well Stated. Exactly why I bought them from him. I may still have them. I don;t know yet, LOL

More Me headphones?

I am confused. How does that even make sense?

I can't believe Harvey is before your time!! :confused: He had a studio in Dallas, collaborated on speaker design, marketed the More-Me headphones and taught a whole shitload of newbs about mics here at HR.

Someone drove him off. Can you guess who? :mad:

Back