More Me Headphones

I can't believe Harvey is before your time!! :confused: He had a studio in Dallas, collaborated on speaker design, marketed the More-Me headphones and taught a whole shitload of newbs about mics here at HR.

Someone drove him off. Can you guess who? :mad:
I remember the tons of good content he shared with us. I guess I spaced on that though. Not good.

I can't believe Harvey is before your time!! :confused: He had a studio in Dallas, collaborated on speaker design, marketed the More-Me headphones and taught a whole shitload of newbs about mics here at HR.

Someone drove him off. Can you guess who? :mad:
senility?

Yeah he was an important figure in audio .... FAR more important than any of us will ever be and that's pretty damned cool.
And there was a time when he did, in fact, help a buncha people here.

But the last few years he was here he didn't answer questions as much as just reminiscence about how awesome his history was.
And it WAS.

But that and a dollar gets you a dollars worth of stuff.

And I don't believe any one person ran him off ...... I'm sure it was a multiplicity of things including his age and not wanting to spend all the final days of his life in forums, of which this was only one of the many he posted in.

The itrstudio.com link still works for me.

I haven't bought a pair in some years (they're pretty durable!) but it sure looks like they're still available.

They should really update the "downsides" section to point out that they're not super comfortable. :D

Back