monsterous cables

posh crock

hey, i just saw a we page talking about this "monster cable" or something like that. It's supposed to be really good. I was wondering if it's really as good as the price suggests, or if they're just trying to rip us off.

posh crock, from what i hear, monster cable is really super.
good luck

Not only is monster cable as good as the price suggests, but you can pay double the list price for it and still be assured you are getting a bargain.

Monster Cable is good. But there are cheaper alternatives to get great cable. Look at some audiophile sites for high quality cable parts and think about making your own. You can make cable far better than monster cable for much less $$$. You may even find some high quality cable at places like the Home Depot, etc. My brother is an audiophile and has built his own speakers. He's thinking about going into business w/ them and he knows his stuff. He found cable at the Home Depot for 50 cents a foot that he uses for his speakers--and it is far better than any monster cable--we've compared.

Gee, I dunno. I mean, you can get it at Radio Shack and everything, man. And it costs so much, it must be good. Right?

I have a chance to get fifty feet of transmission line from Vermont Yankee. Think I should go for it? How about line losses?

Screw Vermont Yankee, man - just go for it. Get your hands on that wire, man. Just make sure you get gold plugs, or you'll be posting questions like the social looser at the top of this page. Hee hee.

Back