Which microphone shall I buy?

The 'p' is the gust of air coming from your mouth when you say a 'p' word. Put the palm of your hand near your mouth and say pop and you'll feel a gust of air hit your hand. When this air gust hits the diaphragm of the microphone it causes what you hear. A pop filter will reduce or eliminate the effect by dissipating the gust in the mesh/screen of the pop filter. Not speaking directly at the mic may help also.
And how do I avoid the 's' and can I remove them afterwards??

I don't believe you've mentioned how you are recording with the SE X1 you presently have. Are you using a computer with a USB interface or perhaps plugging the mic into the H4N and recording with that. I don't know the H4N, but if you plug the mic into the H4N to record, does it disable the mics on the H4N so they don't pick something up?
I use the H4N, and it's own mics are disabled. So the sound is quite fine, apart from the room and the 's'.

I do not have access to a studio, so for studio texts (I mean when I speak on my own, what do you call that in English?) I would like some good sound without echo,

Acoustically treat the room.
If you can't, buy a dynamic mic and get very very close to it. I'm talking around an inch.

Money in mind, borrow an sm58 or 57 from someone (You're never more than 6 feet from one) to prove the theory.

Acoustically treat the room.
If you can't, buy a dynamic mic and get very very close to it. I'm talking around an inch.
Money in mind, borrow an sm58 or 57 from someone (You're never more than 6 feet from one) to prove the theory.
So have I got it right: Dynamic mics are best for a single person, while condensator mics are better for reportage/interviews?

So have I got it right: Dynamic mics are best for a single person, while condensator mics are better for reportage/interviews?

Not really. That's a bit of a leap.
Some, maybe most, of the best recognised outdoor reporting mics are dynamics.
In a professional broadcast environment the choice is down to taste/preference/cost.
The environments are properly treated so the broadcasters don't have to play with compromises.

I know you want direct straight answers, but there aren't any.
All we can give is opinion based on experience and even that will vary from person to person.

My opinion is that you should treat your room, or failing that get as close as possible to an sm58/7b.

Back