Microphone interface with preamp 48v phantom power

Orson

Hi I now need an interface with 48v phantom power for my Rode NT1A.

I was going to use my Zoom H5 but this is employed elsewhere so need an interface set up to power mic and record to pc.

Any recomendations for an interface for a single mic set up and no instruments? Microphone is for voice only work.

Thanks. This is something i know nothing about. They all do exactly the same job why the vast difference in price?

There are some differences among them n terms of function and capacity. More channels, more expensive, etc. For simple vocal work, you don't have to break the bank on a good unit. There are a couple $99 units that would work well.

Cheers Jeff........I purchased the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools from the list Chili gave me. It seemed to be the latest up to date gear and good reviews so with brain severely fried I went with reviews.

The Focusrite is a good choice. My current setup uses a Focusrite Clarett 2Pre. I was running out of USB inputs on my MacMini, and the Focusrite Clarett 2Pre uses a Thunderbolt interface. No complaints.

Back