Which mic would serve as common for Violin,flute, Guitar and Cello

rahul

Dear Friends,

I just joined this group of late two days earlier and feel great to be a part of this community.

I want to buy a few equipments for midi sequensicng and recording.

I have thought to buy the following quuipments after getting a bank loan with great difficulty.

1) I am interested to buy a RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface 36 Channel 24 Bit/96 kHz I/O Box (it has 8 analog in and outs) or either an M-Audio Delta 10 in 10 outs. (Which one out of these two card is a better choice I wont mind a little difference in the cost).

2) In Monitors I am left with the choice either a YAMAHA MSP5 or a M-Audio BX5 (which monitors out of these two would be better). fOr in this price range can some one suggest better ones.

3) Now comming to Mics there are a lot of choices in Condenser mics the M-Audio and senhisers and MXL. I would be using these mainly for guitars, flute, violins and cellos. My budget for each condensor mic is around a 100 to
$ 200 dollors so which common condensor mic should i get which will suite the frequency range for these mentioned instruments.

4) Is the Korg triton worth ...can i get a cheaper Keybord and then trigger the Korg Triton tones through a software via MIDI. In what way will Korg Triton help apart from its tones...is the Krama a good choice. I am confused a hell with this Keyboards at once. How abt the Korg LE and the Korg X5d. I need is good tones cause I will be making westrn classical music so the string and the brass has to be of an amazing tonal quality. what shla I do ?

Pls help me buddies...those who just wana type something excue this thread cause I need serious & honest counsilling.

Thanking you so much.
with kindest regards and anticipation.

Rahul.

rahul said:
1) I am interested to buy a RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface 36 Channel 24 Bit/96 kHz I/O Box (it has 8 analog in and outs) or either an M-Audio Delta 10 in 10 outs. (Which one out of these two card is a better choice I wont mind a little difference in the cost).
Of the two I'd pick the Multiface in a heartbeat. Both will get the job done but RME is clearly a step up.

Back