Which mic would serve an common for Violin,flute, Guitar and Cello

rahul

Dear Friends,

I just joined this group of late two days earlier. & feel great to be a prt of this community.

Now comming to Mics there are a lot of choices in Condenser mics the M-Audio and senhisers and MXL. I would be using these mainly for guitars, flute, violins and cellos. My budget for each condensor mic is around a 100 to
$ 200 dollors so which common condensor mic should i get which will suite the frequency range for these mentioned instruments.

Pls help me buddies...those who just wana type something excue this thread cause I need serious & honest counsilling.

Thanking you so much.
with kindest regards and anticipation.

Rahul.

rahul said:
Dear Friends,

I just joined this group of late two days earlier. & feel great to be a prt of this community.

Now comming to Mics there are a lot of choices in Condenser mics the M-Audio and senhisers and MXL. I would be using these mainly for guitars, flute, violins and cellos. My budget for each condensor mic is around a 100 to
$ 200 dollors so which common condensor mic should i get which will suite the frequency range for these mentioned instruments.

Pls help me buddies...those who just wana type something excue this thread cause I need serious & honest counsilling.

Thanking you so much.
with kindest regards and anticipation.

Rahul.

You could get a matched pair of Studio Projects C4 for $320 US. A less expensive option would be a matched pair of MXL 603s for about $200 US.

What Scrubs said- I like the C-4's. Rode NT5's are also a thought. They are made in Australia, so may be a better finacial deal for your location.-Richie

a pair of sp c4's would get the job done, or if you can swing it a pair of at4040's for around $500 would be an even better choice.

Back