Mic Hissing

The cable won't be inducing hiss, as suggested.

Doesn't everybody, but two people, know that. His amp is at +20. The same thing will happen with a good MIC and a bad cable because everyone will want to turn it up. I swear, where would anyone get the idea a passive wire will create hiss ?

I have a ancient EMF sniffer and know how to use it : ) As a radio guy, I know the long wire can kill you, however

I swear, where would anyone get the idea a passive wire will create hiss ?

Your posts are, very often, difficult to decipher.
Sorry man.

Your wording gives the impression that a 'bad' cable will add hiss somehow.
If Dave misunderstood it and I misunderstood it, there's a good chance others might too.

Also, OP...pct means percent. I didn't know that either.

PCT ? Every little culture will have something : ) We used to send "wires" all day long and it would be different than your basic telegram short hand. hahah Try too decipher mission orders - at least we can get some of that in games. I just pened some paper and rushed it to the "Wire Room". I remember LOL as Lots of Luck (on that)

For garww..... :)
(if it works)

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySzwrcyKPNyQkt2azdjbW1NdlE[/video]

"Also, OP...pct means percent. I didn't know that either. " Ooo! I have a key for that. Look G..'%' ! Shift 5.

'Tis only rock'n'roll.

Dave.

"Also, OP...pct means percent. I didn't know that either. " Ooo! I have a key for that. Look G..'%' ! Shift 5.

'Tis only rock'n'roll.

Dave.

My handwritting and printing was OK, but the wireroom would want to avoid the Medical prescription scribble. Since they couldn't read the message, your commodities acount would be liquidated to meet the call. CK IN MAIL. PLS DONT LIQ ACCT PER BR MGR

Back