KM184 and C42

Haha.

I didnt own really own them. They were part of the old system. Michael is really looking for money right now to pay for his schooling in Provo. He came up here for thanksgiving and said he was looking for things of his to sell. He might have left them if i put up more of a fight saying that ive been using them alot and plan on buying them in the future. But in reality, i was kinda glad to see them go because i felt like i was using them too much just because they are Neumanns :D. I was using them on everything even though something else i had probably would have worked better in some cases. Like piano. So i was slowly coming to the realization that i actually didnt like them as much as i thought and dont really think it was worth the money for me to invest in them. Maybe later, but i think i could easily find a pair of small diaphragms that i would find more useful for the same or even less money.

It does kinda suck because now i cant do the "Hey, check this out. Yup these are !Neumann! KM184s." :D

But 90% of my clients even know what a Neumann is sooo, big deal.

Danny

Back