hi~new comer~gm920111@gmail.com

cowan1980 said:
nice to be the member here .

send mails to me !
your R welcom.

gm920111@gmail.com

Well, I guess a new mail "member" is always nice, though I wouldn't want to touch one...

Glad we're welcome. You muss be from Texas to think you're doing us a favor... :)

just kidding!

thank you

cowan1980 said:
nice to be the member here .

send mails to me !
your R welcom.

gm920111@gmail.com

Welcome new member.

****WARNING*****
You will get some great advice here but it will often be delivered with cutting sarcasm to the point of (and sometimes beyond) rudeness. It takes a tough hide and a good sense of humor to survive H.R.BBS. enjoy!

Nice to be the member here? No, the member, my member at least, is definitely not there, but right here. Tell you what - can we leave off emailing your member for the time being? Give the little feller some room.

****WARNING****
Some people take the bulletin board way too seriously. They tend to be the ones who get offended easily. I used to be one of them ... then one day I realised that this is the INTERNET and should be used within its limitations.

Therefore I wholeheartedly commend this forum to you as one in which you can insult muppets and simltaneously be one. I balance the two reasonably well. :D

noisedude said:
Therefore I wholeheartedly commend this forum to you as one in which you can insult muppets and simltaneously be one. I balance the two reasonably well. :D

VERY WELL SAID!! I got some good natured ribbing too!

Welcome aboard, cowan1980! We're glad to have you!!

See?

I told you so. It's the anonymity of the internet. I'm sure they would be much more civil in person.

Anonymity?!?! PM me and I'll send you my phone number and postal address.

It's not anonymity, it's fun. People spend the most time on here during their working day - when the site stops being enjoyable people stop being a part of it.

Unless there's a really good flame war going on ;)

What!?!

I had NO idea when I joined that you guys were so insensitive that you would actually insult Muppets.

Barbarians!!! I'm outta here! :D

BTW- Cowan, why would we need to email you when we can just communicate here on this fine forum?

-Rez

you and everyone else emails him, he emails you back with spam and its not considered spam since it wasnt unsolicited...you emailed him first.

fun?

noisedude said:
Anonymity?!?! PM me and I'll send you my phone number and postal address.

It's not anonymity, it's fun. People spend the most time on here during their working day - when the site stops being enjoyable people stop being a part of it.

Unless there's a really good flame war going on ;)

LOL....ok...ENJOY!!!! Far be it from me to be a spoil sport.

PhilGood said:
Glad we're welcome. You muss be from Texas to think you're doing us a favor... :)
No, that's New Yorkers....

If you're from Texas, then you know you're doing everyone a favor :D

sile2001 said:
If you're from Texas, then you know you're doing everyone a favor :D

Thank you for reinforcing my point! ...all the way Iron Clad!! A brick wall would get it faster.

Back