hey, I'm sorry but seriously...

EricH,
I can't believe someone would have the audacity to tap into the greatest wealth of knowledge not to mention talent thats out there and petition help with an insult. France eh...USA rocks!
We may do alot of crazy things over here but at least we know enough not to shit in our own mess-kit! Sounds like you've been smokin' too many of those left handed cigarettes!

how fast do yuo expect an answer? you just posted not to long ago, give it some time. But considering this post along with your other, I'd say your shit out of luck now. Bye. Good Riddance.

ametth (I'm sucking right now)

Eric, consider the possibility that nobody has experience of the two mics you mentioned, and that's why nobody helped you with your question.

Now consider the certainty that your demanding attitude and newcomer insults have alienated a lot of people here.

What have you learnt?

LOL...Ya, you're lucky S8-N is on vacation.

[This message has been edited by monty (edited 02-28-2000).]

EricH
Zee french women...zay are sooooo...how you say in Paree?.. magnifique?..no?...oo-la-la!

I peek my nose in your general di-rection!

But of course I suck - otherwise I'd have a beeg record-ing contract eenstead of recording by myself in my basement. But I try not to insult others here who labor in thier own basement recording dungeons - unless I can make it funny enough to render it harmless.

The AKG c1000s seems to be pretty popular for a small diagphram, affordable condensor. Search this here and you may find all the answers. I've heard of folks micing acoustic guitar at ear level pointing down toward the soundhole, but haven't tried it yet. I will though - I'll try anything.

Doan know nussink 'bout no binaural mics.

Back