[HELP NEEDED] Fixing Static Sound from RODE NT1-A

Hello it is me Again, thanks everybody for the Help!

I tried something different by sticking the Sabrent audio adapter directly into my pc
*not through the super long USB 3.0 cable as seen on my pics*
connecting the white and red audio cable to it and tried recording, and strange enough there was no crackling or buzzing in the back! but i have another problem, the audio level was so low i couldn't here myself clear enough and nothing changed when i bumped it up through gain etc. so i went back on it...
the other problem is , i used the Sabrent only because i needed to plug in my headphones while have the option to record as said my pc is 5 meters away in my room and my headphone cable is not long enough... maybe just maybe i need to upgrade to bluetooth headsets

Answer: Yes i tried changing the XLR Cable and it was always the same, so that is not the problem but we mentioned that earlier so...

Thanks ecc83 for the effort, and i will look out for the Native Instruments Complete Audio 6 if i can find it or better afford it haha. But i think i just have to upgrade my Equipment for good Qualitys sake.

i also have my eyes on the Focusrite Scarlett Solo and the Behringer UMC202HD U-Phoria 2x2 so i think i will buy one of those for the Mic as an interface.

I can show you the Power supply for the Behringer
I also tried using the *PHONE* Port on the Behringer Mixer but didn't work out for me.

AND! i have a Question could anybody tell me which one of those *colorfull* Ports is the actual mic port at the back of my pc?
22156925_1548775368512682_1436368527_n.jpg22185106_1548775338512685_357845154_n.jpg
22207227_1548775375179348_167344129_n.jpg

I use that same 802 in my drum room for gain in headphones for tracking. That thing is noisy a hell but drummers do not seem to care.

I totally would recommend an interface meant for your needs. This mixer is not ideal for recording man.

AND! i have a Question could anybody tell me which one of those *colorfull* Ports is the actual mic port at the back of my pc?

From a Google search....... different layout, but colors a the same. Blue one is usually called/considered 'Line In'

Attachments

• main-qimg-2a1e7690770a9254c418bb6a3a8d85bf-c.jpeg
    main-qimg-2a1e7690770a9254c418bb6a3a8d85bf-c.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6

the computer connections you would use to hook up an 802 to a standard computer sound card goes like this:

2-track output (L/R) --> Blue (line in)
2-track input (L/R) ---> Green (line out)

Computer/monitor speakers connect to "Main Out" on the 802 mixer. The "ctrl room out" could be used alternatively, but it is the line out for the headphone amp. You could use this for monitors, and in this case, you would use a headphone distribution amp and attach the monitors to one of the headphone channels on that box.

Last edited:
Back