Help microphone?

turas

Hello guys, i love this forum because there are good support for microphone.
I did this post https://homerecording.com/bbs/equipment-forums/microphones/what-microphone-389626/ because i want know what microphone used the man in photo, but now I want you to help me please, i want use for the first time, microphone very very professional for my radio broadcast live and I'm afraid if I buy me a microphone that records every noise.
I had thought MXL but I'm not sure.
Can yu help me?
I need:
1) Microphone very professional for my broadcast live
2) external sound card with phantom
3) Filter anti pop and something that you feel necessary
My budget is 150-200 euro.

You won't get "very professional for radio broadcast" for € 150-200.

For that budget you will get a cheap Chinese mic. that may be OK (ish).

Yes, a decent pop-filter is essential, I would say, as it not only prevents plosives, it also protects the diaphragm from contaminents (especially if you are a smoker).

My normal recommendation for what you describe is the Gefell M930 broadcast kit (the mic. comes complete with shockmount and pop killer that clips to the suspension), but this is around the €1k bracket and way above your budget. Though this is the combination of choice for broadcasters in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, etc...

At your budget I would look for a used Sennheiser MD421 dynamic mic.

This is an excellent speech mic. and would suit your purpose very well.

Although a new one is over budget, you should be able to get a s/h one within your budget, and you will not need a pop filter for a dynamic mic. as it's less sensitive and does not attract contaminents to the diaphragm like a condenser mic.

I hope this helps.

You won't get "very professional for radio broadcast" for € 150-200.

For that budget you will get a cheap Chinese mic. that may be OK (ish).

Yes, a decent pop-filter is essential, I would say, as it not only prevents plosives, it also protects the diaphragm from contaminents (especially if you are a smoker).

My normal recommendation for what you describe is the Gefell M930 broadcast kit (the mic. comes complete with shockmount and pop killer that clips to the suspension), but this is around the €1k bracket and way above your budget. Though this is the combination of choice for broadcasters in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, etc...

At your budget I would look for a used Sennheiser MD421 dynamic mic.

This is an excellent speech mic. and would suit your purpose very well.

Although a new one is over budget, you should be able to get a s/h one within your budget, and you will not need a pop filter for a dynamic mic. as it's less sensitive and does not attract contaminents to the diaphragm like a condenser mic.

I hope this helps.

Yes,i know that this budget is very very low.
If i want use Rode nt1-a for my broadcast live?

Don't forget to include a USB audio interface in your budget. Good one probably about 90-135 euro. Pop filter also as John had noted.

I don't have nor have I used an NT1-a. I have read it is a bright sounding mic. You might like this or not for what you are doing.

Back