has someone used this drum mics?

As a general rule PYLE Industries makes junk. Hvaing never heard the mics however, apply whatever value to my comment you see fit.

When I went to purchase a set of drum mics, I saw the Pyle, thought maybe not, went with a low end Audix set from E-bay. Even those are OK, not the best, but will do for my level.

Probably a decent drum mic set starts around $400. I really would check out E-bay, Craigslist to see if you can get a good set for your money. Otherwise, you have to build the set yourself, which could be good that way they could have multi-use (like good OH's).

I've got four PDMIC78's (U know, the ones that look like the SM57 but aren't) that I got for ten bucks a piece. I thought they would be crap, but turns out they're all right. From the research I've done, they are probably the only good product Pyle makes, and they aren't the SM57. They dont have the same warm sound u get from a 57. But they're decent mics. I use them for mic'ing my toms. If you're on a budget, these are a great buy. I wouldnt know about the PDKM7.

Back