GROUP BUY PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE READ - Group Buy Payments

Zetajazz44

Hello All Group Buy Participants:

With the deadline for registration soon coming, at April 13, 2008 - 12AM EDT, this also means the start of accepting payment for your group buy products. I'm sure that you all have seen when logged into the User Console, just below the list of your chosen products, there is a button:
ViewInvoiceButton.gif
that you click to view your invoice. At this time, this button is DISABED, since payments are not being accepted until after the registration deadline. After this deadline, this button will become active/clickable and you can view your invoice and make payment by clicking this button.

There is one piece of special instructions that I would like to add to this post, along with a screen shot to illustrate:
It will be a "normal" PayPal transaction. There is one important step that I want to remind you of. At the end of your payment transaction, you will arrive at a page similiar to the one depiced in the screen shot below. PLEASE click the button as depicted in the screen shot with a red circle drawn around it, labeled: "Return to musicians.workshop@gte.net" Clicking this button will return you back to the Group Buy User Console, along with information from PayPal informing the User Console of your payment. It is VERY important that this step be completed, otherwise you will not be marked as PAID in the User Console database.

** I have also made these instructions available when you click the View Invoice button to make payment, for those on other boards that probably wouldn't be seeing this posts.

ONE LAST REQUEST: I have sent many, many test transactions through PayPal's test server to ensure that this process will work and work smoothly. I HAVE NOT sent a live transaction through as of yet though. If anyone would like to be an "early bird payer" and make payment before the registration deadline, so that we can make sure the live process works just as the test process has with PayPal, this would be much appreciated.

If you would like to participate, please PM me and we'll set up a time later today when you and I both are online and can exchange emails during the process. I will only need 3-5 people to do this, so this will be first-come, first-serve...

PaymentSS1.gif

Thanks in advance,

Randy
Zetajazz44
Click HERE to Register for the Musician's Workshop Group Buy
Click HERE to See Another One of My Hobbies
TnCLogo_WhiteMatte_BlueHalo.gif

When are you going to activate the
ViewInvoiceButton.gif
button?

It's activated now...

When I made the original post of the deadline for registration, April 13, 2008 - 12AM EDT, what I had in mind, was April 13, 2008 - 11:59:59 PM (midnight tonight, my time), but after I made the post, I didn't want to change it and confuse everybody... SO, I just thought I'd wait until this time anyways to shut it down...and I will... but I just made the VIEW INVOICE button active... but I think that I'll wait until midnight here to actually shut down the registration process...

Randy
Zetajazz44

Thanks Randy. I haven't quite finalized my order, but wanted to make sure it was working when I did.

Thanks Randy. I haven't quite finalized my order, but wanted to make sure it was working when I did.

That's Ok... I realized the mistake I'd made with the deadline just a few days after posting it...and to keep from causing confusion, I just left it with the intentions of "extending" the registration deadline 24 hours...

Yes, you will be able to modifiy your order via the User Console up until APRIL 20, 2008 - 11:59:59 PM EDT OR up to when you pay...which ever comes first.

After you pay, you can no longer modify your order either... After payment and returning to the User Console, you can still view/print your invoice, but there won't be the PayPal button there to pay, it will be replaced with a "Paid Stamp"...

Let me know if you have any problems... I'll do my best to resolve them in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Randy
Zetajazz44

Randy, just payed mine but after that I didn´t see the
long yellow button sircled in your post... but somehow
the user console sees my payment so everything is in order?

Very happy and grateful

Matti

I tried to pay this morning but it was not working. Just got home from church and checked, it let me pay, YEAH!! Now we wait............:D:D:D:D

I tried to pay this morning but it was not working. Just got home from church and checked, it let me pay, YEAH!! Now we wait............:D:D:D:D

Yes, when I originally posted the deadline for registration date, in my mind I was thinking: "mid-night on April 13th, 2008"... But the way that I posted it was "April 13, 2008 - 12AM EDT"...which is 24 hours earlier!

So, I just thought I'd go ahead and make the invoices available, and "extend" the deadline for registration until mid-night tonight, EDT.

Seems to be working out... At least Chance was happy... He thought it would be mid-night tonight, my time, too... He was glad that I "extended" the registration process...

Just an honest mistake... Most of this GB interface has been built at times when I was 1/2 asleep! Usually done in the wee morning hours after everyone here has gone to bed... :D

Thanks!

Randy
Zetajazz44

Back