Good shock mount for RODE NT USB (Heavy problem)

South

Hi!
I'm about to buy a new microphone and I was thinking about RODE NT USB for recording my Youtube videos.
I've seen a video with kinda same setup like mine (future one) and the shock mount was too heavy for the microphone and arm stand.
Now I'm looking for a good arm shock or something to solve my problem because I don't want to force the arm stand with too heavy things.

I was thinking about:
Rode NT-USB Microphone: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments
RØDE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments
LyxPro MOP-28 Dual Layer Microphone Pop Filter for Superior Vocal Performance: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments
RØDE PSM1 Microphone Shock Mount: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments

Thank you.

That mic weighs around 500g any reasonable priced stand should do fine, I'm not a fan of those anglepoise stands as they always look flimsy - for around the same money you could get a Beyer GT500 which will last for years. I just weighed my Solidtube at 900g so its not a heavy mic!

Like I said those aren't ones I would use but according to its data sheet "PSA1 supports most microphones weighing between 700g (1.5lb) and 1.1kg" so that should give you plenty of space for shock mount and wind shield (which usually are not heavy)

Back