Free Microphone

Just hoping that the thread title doesn't confuse a lot of people.

It's just to get Witzendoz's attention.

But is it his birthday today in YOUR time zone or his?

It's going on 1AM Thursday for me here. He's a couple of hours further west I believe so you need to be a bit careful.

The international date line is a dangerous thing!

I can never get that right.
We all need to be on the same time.

Maybe a huge digital clock readout on the moon surface. :D

Nah, keep the time zones Henry. I love being able to tell you that you're behind the times and be demonstrably accurate!

What are you doing up at this ungodly hour!?!

So that makes me 14 hours behind you. m-m-m-m-m.

I'm retired so I can finally let my life-long night own tendencies take over!

(Or you could say you're ten hours ahead but a day behind!)

If your B-day is to day!!!!!

Happy B-day Alan :drunk: :guitar: :drunk:

Thank you all,

You did get my attention, but the time zones have messed you up as I saw this at 9.30am the day after my birthday (16th) I was asleep when it came through (11.30pm 15th my time 30mins of birthday still to go) however some of you are still in my birthday LOL.

Even Bobbsy is 2 hours ahead of my time and we are in the same country.

Now about that free microphone.

Cheers
Alan.

By the way I got these for my birthday:

jaq_scarf.JPGUntitled-24.jpg

Happy belated birthday!

I always thought it was "Song Sung Blue" not "Thong Thung Purple". :)

Are you going to be the one who tries to explain Aussie Rules to the assembled masses?

Are you going to be the one who tries to explain Aussie Rules to the assembled masses?

Just watch this, it is shown as 2012 in the youtube site, but it was last weekend, I was there.

Actually friend of mine spends a few months each year doing the commentary in the US for the USA Aussie rules league.

Alan.

Last edited:
If you can tell us why the "Pies" are called the "Pies" without looking it up (be honest now!) I'll post something nice about the SM7B.

It would be the C1000S that would require me to stoop to that level (and lower). I promise to make up something genuinely complimentary even if I have to try to type with my fingers crossed!

Back